22203 I76 Frontage Road, Hudson, CO 80642Gate Hours: Sun-Sat 6:00 am - 9:00 pm

When can I move in?

If there is a storage spave available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal access hours.

Do I need to sign a long-term Lease?

 No! Our contracts are month-to-month. You can stay for one month or as long as you need. 

Do I have to give notice when I move out?

 Yes, we require ten (10) days written notice before you move out. Move out forms are available in our office for your use.

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cashier’s checks and cash.

Can I store vehicles in a unit?

Vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc) can be stored in a unit as long as they are owned by the person renting the unit, they are fully functional, they are insured, and proof of ownership is provided. Please call for further details before arriving to rent a unit.

What size do I need?

Choose the smallest size that fits your needs. This will ensure that you only pay for the storage you need. We offer a wide range of sizes to accommodate your storage needs, from 5×10 to 10×30. Our staff is always happy to help find the right size for you.

What documentation do I need to provide in order to rent?

We require a government issued photo ID. Examples include driver’s liscense, passport or state ID.

How do I make my payment?

You can pay online through the tenant portal, over the phone or in person at our office. You can also sign up for auto pay to have your payment automatically deducted from credit card, saving or checking account.

Are there things I cannot store?

Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials, perishables and living items cannot be stored. If you have further questions, please contact our office. 

Why do I need insurance or a protection plan?

If it’s worth storing, it’s worth protecting! Keeping your belongings safe is one of our top priorities, so when the unexpected happens it’s beneficial to be prepared. Speak with an insurance provider about protect your belongs or ask our staff about our protection plans.